Welcome to HPH 5th edition
The HPH (Health and Peace Hike)
- HPH offers an environment for leaders to practice their expertise who work for Health awareness, Youth development , Women empowerment , and participate in positive social change.
- HPH aims to emphasize positive behavior change through practical empowerment workshops that the whole international team participates in.
- HPH aims to promote a culture for health, peace and tolerance.
- HPH is a suitable environment to discover and enjoy the beauty of Morocco and its people.
Who can apply to the HPH?
To apply to the Health and Peace Hike (HPH5) you have to fits these criteria:
- Leaders who work actively for: health awareness, youth development, women's, empowerment, Art movement , etc.
- Be able to walk 200 km approximately over beach, hills and cliffs for a week at least.
- Have passion for adventure and expeditions.
- Be able to work with a group regardless of gender, beliefs, and culture.
- Be available: September 08-19 ,2017
- + This year , Approximately 15 International participants will attend the HPH5.
- + Gender and diverse nationalities, will be considered.
- + Selected participants are invited to pay a symbolic donation : 50 Euro.
How to apply?
Apply by filling out our HPH5 Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
The deadline for applications is July 9, 2017.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program.
Accommodation, Food, and Travel
+ All costs related to accommodation, food, and housing during the HPH5, t-shirts, ect., are covered by Initiatives Without Boarders Association.
+ Participants are responsible for costs related to transportations.Insurance
During the HPH programme all participants are responsible for their insurance against illness and accident.